PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The company GQsystems, s.r.o., with its registered office at Kasalova 581/27, 949 01 Nitra, Slovak Republic, with its operation at: Strojnícka 34, 82105 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, ID No.: 46 371 621, Tax ID No: 2023343223, VAT ID No.: SK2023343223, registered in the Business Register of the District Court Nitra, Section: Sro, Insert number: 29893/N "). (hereinafter referred to as the „Company“)
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY US
If you have created an account in our mobile application engine in order to apply for a certain work position, we may collect the following categories of personal data (to the extent permitted by local legal regulations):
- work history and history of completed education levels;
- language skills and other abilities related to employment;
- birth registration number;
- data of birth;
- information about your bank account;
- citizenship and work permit status;
- tax-related information;
- information provided from third persons as references;
- information included in your CV;
- information you provide with respect to your career interests and other information about your qualifications for employment; and
- information related to your employment with our company or our client.
WAYS WE USE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The controller uses the collected data for the following purposes (to the extent permitted by local legal regulations):
- intermediation of employment;
- creation and management of online accounts;
- management of our relationships with clients and business partners;
- distribution of promotional materials, notifications of available vacancies and other notifications in conformity with the controller’s Cookie and Advertising;
- provision of information of special events, programs, offers, opinion polls, open competitions and market surveys and provision of participation therein;
- replies to your questions and requirements;
- operation, assessment and improvement of our business activities (including the development, improvement, analyzing and upgrading of our services; management of our notices;
- protection against frauds and other illegal activities, exposing and preventing the same;
- handling complaints and defense of legal claims; and
- compliance with and enforcement of valid legal requirements, applicable industrial standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
In addition to the activities referred to above, if you are a job seeker, apply for a certain work position or have created an account in order to apply for a certain work position, to the extent permitted by local legal regulations, we use your personal data, as delineated above, for the following purposes:
- find job opportunities and a job for you;
- provide you with human resources services;
- provide you with other services, such as trainings, career consultancy and services for persons changing an occupation;
- assessment whether you are a suitable job seeker and assessment of the suitability of your qualification for the given positions; and
- completion of data analyses, e.g. analysis of our database of job seekers and temporarily assigned employees; evaluation of individual performance and competence, including assessment of work skills; determination of any lacks of work skills; use of information to interconnect individuals with potential opportunities; and analysis of pipeline data (trends related to recruitment procedures).
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION GUARANTEE
The company GQsystems, s.r.o. has adequate personnel, organizational and technical measures, which are processed in the personal data protection documentation.
The company GQsystems, s.r.o. has elaborated a security policy and guidelines for each information system governing the method of processing of personal data, with particular emphasis on the protection of the rights of data subjects in question.
The company GQsystems, s.r.o. does not carry out the cross-border transfer of personal data.
The personal data collected are processed for the purposes specified herein and for the period necessary with respect to the purposes for which we have collected them. Under various legal regulations, we may be obligated to retain various data for different periods.
We have introduced administrative, technical and physical measures with the aim of protecting the personal data provided by you against any incidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, modification, access, disclosure or misuse. We employ the following security measures to ensure an adequate level of security and confidentiality of personal data:
- encryption of data transferred;
- strict checks of verification of users;
- reinforced network infrastructure;
- solutions in the area of network supervision.
PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The company GQsystems, s.r.o. when processing personal data, adheres to the following principles:
- the principle of legality
we only process the personal data in a lawful manner and pay a special attention to ensuring that the fundamental rights of the data subjects in question are not violated and we proceed in personal data processing in accordance with the Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council No. 2016/679 on Protection of Individuals with regard to Personal Data Processing and on Free Movement of such Data and repealing the Directive No. 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- the purpose limitation principle
we only collect the personal data for a specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purpose and never process them in a manner that is incompatible with this purpose.
- the principle of minimizing personal data
we only process the personal data that are reasonable, relevant and limited to the extent necessary for the purpose for which they are processed
- the principle of correctness
we make sure that the personal data we process are correct, if necessary we shall update them and to this end we shall take appropriate and effective measures to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate for the purposes for which they are processed, are deleted or corrected without undue delay.
- the principle of minimizing the data holding period
we keep personal data in a form that allows the data subject to be identified at the latest until it is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data are processed.
- the principle of integrity and confidentiality
we shall only process the personal data in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data through appropriate technical and organizational measures, including protection against unauthorized processing of personal data, unlawful processing of personal data, accidental loss of personal data, deletion of personal data or damage to personal data.
- the principle of liability
as an operator, we are responsible for adhering to the basic principles of personal data processing, for compliance of personal data processing with the principles of personal data processing and we can demonstrate this compliance with the principles of personal data processing at the Office's request.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
Upon written request, request sent by email or in person to the company GQsystems, s.r.o. the data subject in question has the right:
- to require an access to his/her personal data and to correct, delete or restrict the processing of his/her personal data;
- to object to the processing of his/her personal data;
- of portability of personal data;
- to file a petition to initiate proceedings at the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic;
- to request information about the way and the personal data processed and the right of access to personal data that the company GQsystems, s.r.o. processes about him/her.
Requests from the persons concerned are processed free of charge, with the exception of Section 21 par. 3 of Act No. 18/2018 on Personal Data Protection.
PROVISION OF INFORMATION
Your written requests regarding scope, eligibility and other information as for processing of personal data in the company GQsystems, s.r.o. or issues of personal data protection in the company GQsystems, s.r.o. send to the address of the Company's operation: GQsystems, s.r.o., Strojnícka 34, 821 05 Bratislava or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The company GQsystems, s.r.o. will handle your application free of charge except in accordance with Section 21 par. 3 of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection no later than 30 days after receiving your request.